Microwave link deployment
With the constantly rising demand for higher transmission capacities, such as those produced by the new generation of LTE, mobile telecom customers require a high-bandwidth connection to mobile communications sites.
In locations where fibre-optic is not an option for economic or technical reasons, the necessary capacities can be provided through the use of modern, IP-based point-to-point radio technology (microwave).
The team of ms-CNS deployed more than 1,800 microwave links for an Austrian mobile carrier in 2011 and 2012.
- Feasibility study for the microwave deployment
- Site acquisition, public permitting procedure coordination and approval procedures
- Planning of system hardware and infrastructure installation
- Deployment of special antenna masts for the microwave equipment and antennas
- Installation and commissioning of the equipment
- Integration into the existing transmission network
- Documentation of the microwave equipment facilities