Long Term Evolution (LTE) is the new generation of mobile communication network equipment. This technology with a data transmission rate of up to 100 Mbit/s can meet the constantly rising bandwidth requirements of the demanding mobile customers of the future.
The team of ms-CNS began rolling out LTE equipment and infrastructure in Austria early in 2011. As a reliable partner to our customer, we were able to put over 200 LTE sites into operation in 2011 and 2012. Alongside the planning, installation and commissioning of the LTE sites, the transmission was also converted to IP and new microwave radio links were installed and commissioned.
- Site acquisition, public permitting procedure coordination and approval procedures
- Planning of system hardware and infrastructure installation
- Deployment of infrastructure facilities (transmission towers, containers, antenna mounts, …)
- Installation and commissioning of the system equipment
- Integration into the existing (mobile) network
- Documentation of LTE radio sites