Our in-house planning experts work with well-chosen competent regional partner companies from diverse fields to enable us to plan and implement flexible, customised and complex solutions for our customers.
From new construction, reconstruction and equipment-swaps to the dismantling and disposal of telecommunications systems and components, our technicians are ready to effectively assist our customers with both consulting and execution. Thanks to our local presence within our areas of activity, we can quickly, efficiently and competently evaluate the local conditions and work through public approval processes.
An overview of our services
- Planning support for wireless networks
- Planning support for transmission systems
- Obtaining as-built plans, construction plans and structural analyses
- Performing technical site inspections
- Creating construction permit plans for inspection and approval by the customer
- Creating all required documents for approval processes as well as the necessary expert opinions and photo montages (e.g. accompanying landscape management plan)
- Creating the implementation plans incl. structural engineering calculation (detailed planning, steel construction, parts lists)
- Obtaining plan approvals from owners and integration of customer and owner requirements
- Designing electrical distribution systems
- Creating electrical diagrams, thermal load calculations, attenuation calculations