Telecom network operators can no longer afford serious network failures. An efficient maintenance concept consisting of preventive and corrective measures ensures that major network failures and the resulting economic losses are avoided.
The economic damage caused by a single network failure (including image loss and loss of profit) can exceed the maintenance costs of a network for a year.
We perform preventive maintenance measures at the infrastructure on behalf of our customers. In the course of the preventive maintenance, we work with the customer to create a maintenance plan, which is then implemented in long-term intervals.
Corrective maintenance (correction of faults)
24 hours a day, 365 days a year – we are always standing by and ready to respond. This offers our customers the greatest possible assurance that the consequences will be minimised should a network component break down. Thanks to our comprehensive presence in Austria and the surrounding regions as well as service processes that have been developed and continually optimised for many years, we are able to respond rapidly to events in our customers’ networks. Our highly trained and motivated technicians quickly arrive at the site after an initial remote diagnosis. Since we are perfectly familiar with the technology and system components used by our customers, we already have the right replacement part on-board in almost all cases.
An overview of our services
- 24-hour standby service / hotline
- Preventive and corrective maintenance and repair services
- Performing electromagnetic radiation measurements
- Repairing and troubleshooting all network components (power supply, radio equipment, , antenna systems, base stations, etc.)
- Troubleshooting connection systems, such as point-to-point radio or fibre-optic
- Spare parts logistics
- Visual inspections and maintenance of metal constructions, safety systems, electrical and lightning protection systems, etc.
- Creating radio coverage diagrams