Our acquisition specialists have extensive expertise in the area of province-specific construction regulations, nature protection laws, community ordinances and federal laws and regulations, such as the Aviation Act, Forestry Act, Monument Conservation Act, Railways Act, Cableways Act, Water Rights Act and Mining Act. This makes us a strong partner to our customers for obtaining all public authority approvals.
An overview of our services
- Initiating and continuously supervising the construction permitting procedures incl. any appeal procedures until the issuing of all permits by the public authorities
- Overseeing the construction permit granting processes
- Interfacing with all involved authorities and cooperating closely with authorities and other relevant stakeholders
- In the event of unfavourable decisions, pursuing appeals,
- Creating (technical) information sheets (e.g. in accordance with the “Association of Municipalities”-agreement)
- Calculating spectral flux density (calculation of immissions)
- Participating in various authority hearings, such as for construction permitting procedures, nature protection, aviation, forestry, monuments office, land use planning, cableways, etc.
- Obtaining extensions for expiring approvals or reapplying for permits with limited durations
- Participating in informational events, meetings on environmental effects of electromagnetic radiation, local council meetings and residents’ meetings
- Documenting all relevant documents, applications, permits, correspondence, etc.
- Updating the approvals from public authorities in the relevant customer databases