Our acquisition specialists have years of experience, outstanding expertise in contract law and public regulations as well as superlative negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills, local knowledge and good networks in the real estate industry.
Our know-how covers all aspects of acquiring mobile communication sites and fixed infrastructure. In the acquisition phase, each acquisition specialist is independently responsible for the site selection, site report, organisation of the building site inspections, the conclusion of contracts, the sharing agreements and the obtaining of all public approvals for his sites, acting as the sole point of contact for the customer until the site acquisition is successfully completed.
An overview of our services
- Identifying site options that are suitable according to radio- and construction-related considerations as well as economic aspects
- Documenting all site data in site reports
- Identification of the ownership, rental and lease agreements, right-of-ways and other relevant conditions
- Preliminary evaluation of the viability of the site
- Clarifying the access options and transmission connections
- Obtaining an as-is site plan (land register map)
- Organising and participating in preliminary inspections and building site inspections
- Negotiating all sharing agreements (with other network operators)
- Collecting and documenting owner requirements (structural, contractual, regulatory)
- Clarifying of special equipment requirements insensitive areas as neighbourhoods, such as kindergartens, etc.
- Negotiating and processing site rental agreements
- For modification/modernisation projects: Inspecting existing contracts
- Renegotiating rental and access agreements, etc.
- Obtaining required power of attorneys especially of owners
- Identifying all required signatories for the validity of the agreements Obtaining all required signatures from owners, sharing partners, etc.
- In the case of joint ownership obtaining the resolution of the associations
- Organising and distributing various access keys and cards
- If necessary, obtaining the construction approval from the owner
- Documenting all procedures and correspondence in connection with the site acquisition
- Updating the site and site owner data in the relevant customer databases
- Creating status reports according to customer requirements